Infinite TL looping
Hi, I'm just double checking something here because I dont know if I'm going crazy here.
When I am clearly outclassed by a survivor, I do what I call a "brute force" assault where I completely surrender by refusing to mind game, fool spine chill etc. And just hold W until I get you. This method is supposed to be guaranteed, but it's time intensive and is practically a free loss against SWF but what can you do sometimes.
But this morning I had a Feng where no matter how long I looped the same TL wall, I never made any distance even though I was bloodlusted. I didnt even make enough distance to even consider a lunge attack.
I've played a ton of Legion so I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to M1 gaming, but idk if I've just gone off the deep end here. This has to be a speedhack, right? And come to think of it, I dont recall seeing any windows blocked
Theres no way to outrun a killer infinitely at a TL wall, right? Or am I just that out of it today?
Comments
I thought 115 killers were supposed to be able to catch up if given enough time? I could have sworn that auto pilot Bloodlust gaming was supposed to get me a hit?
I'm asking because cheating is an issue atm. I had a Lisa 4% on her 2nd stage the other day.
Where did op call a TL an infinite?
No, he was saying something was janky while he was going through the loop. Read the whole post and not just the title.
But yes, if you're just holding W and bloodlusting, you should catch up eventually, even if it's slowly. But I'd have to watch footage of how it was ran, your spacing and movements, and how she looped through. This also goes for the windows. Cause if she manages to drop chase it'll reset that window vault timer. And they can drop chase even if the music is going and it seems like they're in chase. This is very noticable on things like the midwich windows. If you're standing at the entrance going back and forth between the rooms you'll hear the chase music, but they won't technically be in chase and can vault the windows infinitely. You have to actually run up to them and miss a swing before they'll be "in chase".
It's dumb but that's how it works
Yeah, I was under the assumption that TLs normally cant be an infinite as long as you dont mind game yourself
If you chased clockwise on the outside, bloodlust couldn't help you. But they would get entity blockers eventually, as long as they vault with chase active (you mentioned bloodlust, so I assume chase was on).
A speed hack if they didn't vault is possible.
There was also a Lithe bug where survivors retained haste.
So, either a bug or a cheat. Impossible to say either way.
Yeah, DbD is such a good game that we can't tell bugs from cheats and sometimes even features.
The reason no window got block is probably because you lose chase for a sec you know that when the music reset.
He never said that the TL is an infinite and a TL is probably the only tile in the entire game were you can really the skill of the killer and the survivor because that were your skill as a player can be show. Its not a safe loop or an unsafe loop its right in the middle of that you do a mistake you get hit unlike all the other loop where you can just drop the pallet if you ######### up
Were you vaulting the windows? If a killer was vaulting they may not ever catch up. My tip to newer killers is to never vault. Most of the time it is the wrong decision.
Did you actually have bloodlust? Because the survivor can break LOS and let go of the run button to cancel chase if they're really technical. It's usually done at shack.