Cheat between pc and console blight or oni

When the PC play this killer they can turn 360 with the attack but you can't in console so fix this problem, this game it's not just for pc player, fix your game in the next update

Comments

  • Not a cheat... Dont know how you could even use that word in this context?

    Also - this should go under feedback or bug reporting. Not General Discussion...

  • Will never be "fixed". Mouse and Keyboard can and will always do different stuff than a Controller.

  • It's not even a cheat. #########.

    People will literally call anything a cheat these days, huh?

  • As a person who loves to play Oni on console I find your statement incorrect. Yea even though I've rarely been able to do so without upping my sensitivity you can do 360's as Oni. Besides why would I need to turn 360 as Oni if I can win without being able to do so. One last thing, just because it's harder to play on console doesn't mean the people playing on pc are "cheating".