SBMMS and cross play question
I have a question, I play on ps4 with cross play off and I was wondering if I turned on cross play, would my killer games be less hard then they are now? What I mean is lately I’ve been having a lot of trouble in my killer games where I can’t pressure gens very well with no matter what build I use. But luckily my survivor games have been good where I’ve been escaping more which is cool and all but I like to have fun with killer more but that’s just me,lol. But yeah the reason I made this cause I seen a video about turning off cross play and I thought maybe if I turned on cross play maybe it will help me I don’t know but let me know what you think.
Comments
Probably not.
the problem here is not necessarily the matchmaking but the overall balance of the game in the case when everyone knows what they are doing
I figured as much but yeah that is true, this game is definitely over place. Also from what I can tell cause today I played a perkless Spirit game for fun and also the challenge of it but I managed to get a 3k on mid-which of all places. I’m not a good Spirit but I only did cause some YouTubers and one perk Pinhead I went against inspired me.
Also sorry if I sound like I’m bragging. But anyway thank you for answering my question, I appreciate it.