Teachable perks
I see a teachable perk on a new character (Jonah Vasquez) that I would like to buy in the store and use it for other characters. Do I have to buy the character before I can buy his perk?
I see a teachable perk on a new character (Jonah Vasquez) that I would like to buy in the store and use it for other characters. Do I have to buy the character before I can buy his perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
As of right now, yes, you will need to own Jonah. However, the perk will eventually make its way to the Shrine. But, realistically, that is not happening for a LONG time. Once you unlock Jonah, you just level him to unlock the teachable for everyone else. It will automatically appear in their bloodweb pool.
Ok. That sounds good. Thank you for letting me know
keep in mind you can buy him with shards which you earn in-game as well as with real money
If it's in the shrine of secrets, then no.
But otherwise, you will have to buy the character and then level him up to unlock the teachables.