Why some survivor can move before the game really started?
To be clear for what I am talking about.
Why can some survivor move when the game is just finished loading and showing the name of the map?
And it is not a special case or something,i see a lot of survivor do that.
At first I was thought that it is because my computer is too old so i have a delay to join the game until i saw a survivor start to replair a gens when I still can't moving and then suddenly being block out by the corrupt intervention when i can moving.
######### is that?
Is it some kind of bug that survivor can abuse with? Or is it a"technic" i don't know?
Comments
It's just them loading into the game earlier. The same is true when you see generators get blocked after you've already worked on them. That means the killer hadn't finished loading in either.
Truly thanks for your answer.
That explains, I had a Corrupted-In 5sec late, noticed the Killer was really laggy.