Hex lullaby? how about scourge hook lullaby.
My idea is to change our favorite huntress perk from virgin hex to chad scourge hook to make it worth running a little bit more often.
Nothing changes you just get a token after hooking a survivor on a scourge hook up to maximum 5 tokens.
Comments
I'd use it.
Do you mean you have to use Scourge Hooks to get the tokens and it's no longer a Hex? I'd use it.
Petition to change almost all hex effects into scourge hook effects
Oh gods yes! Hexes are trash; 99% have effects too weak to be hexes, and now they can be over-written by Boons.
And the newest one needs Survivors to Cleanse, when they can just...not cleanse & apply a Boon. 🤪
There is almost no point to using hexes anymore, and Boons are 100 times more powerful.
Actually I think most Hexes make sense as Hexes, not as hook perks.
Going down the Hex list for reference: