Noise notification spam fix

You know when you have that one dickhead spamming noise notifications, and you really want them to get sacrified, well they should be, as an incentive not to spam noise notifications, if a survivor spams them they lose a health state, if they continue to do so, they get transported to the nearest unoccupied hook

Comments

  • I notice a lot of survivors are spamming in lockers. I think they saw I won't give them attention so they try to annoy me with spams maybe? I don't know what is in their heads.

    I think lockers should be blocked for the ones that are spamming. Same as you are vaulting a window too many times being in chase.

  • Spamming noise actions should put crows on survivors. If they want to be loud, let them enjoy some loud, annoying noise too.

  • @Sakurra said:

    I notice a lot of survivors are spamming in lockers. I think they saw I won't give them attention so they try to annoy me with spams maybe? I don't know what is in their heads.

    I think lockers should be blocked for the ones that are spamming. Same as you are vaulting a window too many times being in chase.

    Maybe an entity blocker blocking them in the locker would work for that too