Constant crashes

So DBD has been crashing a lot for me since yesterday. It crashed 2 times mid game yesterday. When i tried playing today it crashed 2 times at the loading screen and 1 time in game. After that i just called it quits for a day. Has this been happening to anyone else recently?

Comments

  • I had the same problem last month. What I did were

    • Reinstall game
    • Update windows
    • Update BIOS
  • @SudoK7 said:

    So DBD has been crashing a lot for me since yesterday. It crashed 2 times mid game yesterday. When i tried playing today it crashed 2 times at the loading screen and 1 time in game. After that i just called it quits for a day. Has this been happening to anyone else recently?

    Would prolly help to include which platform you're on, and any steps you've tried up to now.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303755/constant-crashes

    Would prolly help to include which platform you're on, and any steps you've tried up to now.

    I'm playing on PC through Steam. I haven't tried anything yet but I'm going to reinstall the game to see if that does anything.

  • @SudoK7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2736653#Comment_2736653

    I'm playing on PC through Steam. I haven't tried anything yet but I'm going to reinstall the game to see if that does anything.

    Alright then if necessary try what @C3Tooth suggests. Good luck! :)

  • @SudoK7 said:

    So DBD has been crashing a lot for me since yesterday. It crashed 2 times mid game yesterday. When i tried playing today it crashed 2 times at the loading screen and 1 time in game. After that i just called it quits for a day. Has this been happening to anyone else recently?

    OMG I HAVE HAD SIX HOUR PENALTIES EVERY DAY THIS WEEK BECAUSE MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING. IT IS SO ANNOYING. I never had any issues with crashes until the past week or so. I think the update ######### up something. I don’t even have it. I play on Xbox, but ever since I have had the worst gaming experience ever.