I heard for some people is important to get that GG. How about you?
Instead of a chat, i want to see friendly commendations that we can send to each player.
Like good teamwork, skillful, leadership etc.
The only time I want to see salty messages is when my opponent did their best to be as toxic as possible and my side still won.
Normally, I just flirt with someone if they have a suggestive name in order to try and get someone to smile.
I've messages disabled as toxicity gets to me too easily.
@Huge_Bush said:The only time I want to see salty messages is when my opponent did their best to be as toxic as possible and my side still won. Normally, I just flirt with someone if they have a suggestive name in order to try and get someone to smile.
@Huge_Bush said:
I know what you mean. I also like to see salty messages if they were trying to bully me, but they failed.
Wholesome messages and tips are always welcome in chat
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Instead of a chat, i want to see friendly commendations that we can send to each player.
Like good teamwork, skillful, leadership etc.
The only time I want to see salty messages is when my opponent did their best to be as toxic as possible and my side still won.
Normally, I just flirt with someone if they have a suggestive name in order to try and get someone to smile.
I've messages disabled as toxicity gets to me too easily.
I know what you mean. I also like to see salty messages if they were trying to bully me, but they failed.
Wholesome messages and tips are always welcome in chat