Bad Game
Hello I want to get upset about this dirt game. I only get noob teammates who don't heal me, pick me up from the hook or lure the killer to me. In addition there is the bombarded rank system. I often get bad killers that I don't even see in the round and no one n my teammates gets hurt.How am I supposed to get points?Btw I am at the red Rang 2.Does someone share the same opinion or experience?
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I'm guessing you are a newer player. And yes whilst learning the game and your team mates are learning it as well it can be tough, as you begin to gain more experience you will be matched with more experienced survivors also, as well as more experienced killers. As you escape more, your MMR increases.
The Grade system that you see, is not used for matchmaking - the Grades show more about how much a person has played that season (so from the 13th of one month to 13th of the next). The matchmaking is done on a hidden MMR score and the system matches you with other players around your own skill level.
For perks at this level I would suggest perks such as Kindred as that will help your whole team, when you're on the hook for example they will see where all the other team mates are (and they'll also see if the killer has left the hook area) - that can really help in solo queue. There's also perks such as Circle of Healing & Self Care so that you can heal yourself (or bring a medkit with you), and there's even a perk (Deliverance) that will let you unhook yourself if you've already made a safe unhook that match. Perks are varied so they suit all playstyles.