Status Icons vs Status Effects

As a long-time solo survivor, I would like to see Status Icons effected by Status Effects.


For example:

  • Survivors in Madness Tier 3 send and receive unreliable Status Icons
  • Survivors effected by the Blindness Status Effect do not receive other survivors Status Icons
  • Incapacitated Survivors & Survivors in the Dream World do not send Status Icons
  • Mangled Survivors send Status Icons on a delay (5 seconds)
  • Oblivious Survivors receive reduced-information Status Effects


I love the proposal to help survivors make more informed decisions during a trial. This is something I believe will vastly improve my online experience.

However, I would love to see this implemented in such a way that Killers are inspired to create new builds around it.

Some players may grow a dependency for the information Status Icons provide, so builds that attempt to minimize or distort that information could be a ton of fun.

Likewise, perks designed to buff of nerf that information would be interesting additions.

Comments