Survivor match results #1

I've seen a lot of people do this, specifically Pulsar and Otz, and figured I'd do it for the hell of it. I will be compiling a tally of every match I play as survivor and how well the killer does and posting the results here, unless I get in trouble for doing that too much.

Caveats:

I have around 1,500 hours in this game and I consider myself decent as survivor. This was all solo que or duo que with no coms. I run the same 4 perks: Kindred, Open Handed, Fast Track, and Repressed Alliance. No items or map offerings. I only play this game when I stream it; 1. to not ######### with the mmr scaling by playing off stream, and 2. I don't enjoy the game enough to play it off stream. The duo I play with is newer to the game, but I only played one match with them.

I think thats all, feel free to ask if there is anything more you'd like to know. So lets get on to the results


Only 6 matches tonight

Freddy: 5 hooks, 0 kills

Brand new to the killer, only had remember me.

Twins: 8 hooks, 1 kill

Was actually really decent with a passable build. I have no idea where it went wrong. This would have been a 4 man escape but one person had a "JUST LEAVE" moment

Nurse: 4 hooks, 0 kill

Learning nurse, had spies and nurses lvl 1, but was on midwich and not even half bad. I was genuinely surprised she didn't get at least 2 kills

Pyramid head: 5 hooks, 1 kill

He wasn't even bad, had a good build but literally just chased too much. Not long chases, no, they were all decently short; he should have been chasing the gens

Ghost face: 0 hooks, 0 kills

Sent himself to Haddonfield

Myers: 6 hooks, 3 kills

I was the only one to escape because I was the only one actually trying to. He camped first hook, they threw themselves at him. One tried to kill themselvs on hook, killer """tunneled"""" out the person he camped, and I was the only one doing gens, 4 to be exact.

Trapper: 6 hooks, 0 kills duo que

Had a bunch of random green perks and clearly wasn't sure how to place his traps. He ended up trapping gens... on shelter woods


If you want anymore specific info, let me know and I'll respond in like 6 hours since im making this at like 2 am

Comments

  • If you're decent as survivor why are you going against killers who dont know what they are doing or are new?

    Freddy with only 1 perk, imo his weakest one.

    Twins which... isn't great in general.

    A new nurse with 1 crap tier perk.

    Ghosty sending himself to haddonfield....

    Those are already 4 matches out of the 7 set for failure...

  • @Marigoria said:

    If you're decent as survivor why are you going against killers who dont know what they are doing or are new?

    Freddy with only 1 perk, imo his weakest one.

    Twins which... isn't great in general.

    A new nurse with 1 crap tier perk.

    Ghosty sending himself to haddonfield....

    Those are already 4 matches out of the 7 set for failure...

    Probably because of mmr. I waited an average of 7-10 minutes for a match so it probably just threw me into a random lobby.

    All of the matches, the survivors all had purple perks with varrying degrees of variety so it was just a stacked lobby against the killers in general

  • @Marigoria said:

    If you're decent as survivor why are you going against killers who dont know what they are doing or are new?

    Freddy with only 1 perk, imo his weakest one.

    Twins which... isn't great in general.

    A new nurse with 1 crap tier perk.

    Ghosty sending himself to haddonfield....

    Those are already 4 matches out of the 7 set for failure...

    Matchmaking is horrible. It looks for a good match for all of 30 seconds before it throws the next available player in the lobby