Huge lag and fps spikes and random disconnecting from the host.

Game started huge lag and fps spikes today, and it started to disconnect me from the game. Error says "disconnected from host" and causes matchmaking bans. I even tried to play on geforce now, results are the same.

Comments

  • I was about to post something similar, glad I found this thread already. I was just starting a match as Blight, the game felt kinda laggy, I hit ESC to check the ms of the players, 3 of them were pretty normal and the last one was around 355ms. About 15 sec into the match it disconnected me, I restarted the game, ran a speed test to see if it was something on my side but no. I restarted the match and had no penalties, which is weird because I've had 5 min bans before due to internet crashes.

    Earlier today I played survivor and had 5 teammates disconnect in a total of 4 matches. I don't know what's going on really.