Games past 10 AM.
Why does MMR seem to work at around that time? I swear any earlier and I feel like I am against constant swfs lol anyone else? And im talking losing some of my games and still having fun....
Why does MMR seem to work at around that time? I swear any earlier and I feel like I am against constant swfs lol anyone else? And im talking losing some of my games and still having fun....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think its personally all dependent on whether or not players have had their morning cup of coffee yet it tends to bring out a certain type of personality lol
I feel this.