Bubba Masks
When are the masks going to dissapear? Can I still get them right now to get the shards???
I've played Bubba for a while so I think Im close to get one of those
When are the masks going to dissapear? Can I still get them right now to get the shards???
I've played Bubba for a while so I think Im close to get one of those
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think everyone's getting the shards regardless of whether they had the masks unlocked or not.
Which is a good thing, or otherwise everyone would be playing Bubba and doing an OG survivor hunt right now.