Realms: The Dark Fantasy Collection

I made it round to sorting another selection of AI-created artwork; this time themed around the various realms in Dead By Daylight.

It's less morbid (mostly), but still abstract. Yet, I'm impressed how well it interpreted the themes given and how I can see how it worked to create something that's recogniseable. Anyway, here's the collection:

1641425370393.jpg 1641425450995.jpg 1641425515228.jpg 1641425569254.jpg 1641425650283.jpg 1641425742568.jpg 1641425790158.jpg 1641425837487.jpg 1641425911460.jpg 1641425961851.jpg 1641426013603.jpg 1641426061778.jpg 1641426108703.jpg 1641426160919.jpg 1641426211112.jpg 1641426263547.jpg 1641426339112.jpg 1641426405788.jpg 1641426477770.jpg 1641426527048.jpg 1641426582435.jpg 1641426634680.jpg 1641426700815.jpg 1641426755596.jpg 1641426805172.jpg 1641426859568.jpg 1641426924191.jpg 1641426981404.jpg 1641427036612.jpg 1641427087407.jpg 1641427144831.jpg 1641427208100.jpg 1641427267738.jpg


Comments

  • This is one of the best AIs I've seen holy #########, most of these are actually comprehensible.

    Also, fair warning, as I understand it Wombo sells or is going to sell these AI generated artpieces as NFTs.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    This is one of the best AIs I've seen holy #########, most of these are actually comprehensible.

    Also, fair warning, as I understand it Wombo sells or is going to sell these AI generated artpieces as NFTs.

    Oh ... now that, I didn't know! Where did you find that information?

    Edit: I found this tweet about NFTs and it doesn't seem as bad as all that:

    Screenshot_20220106-090643_Samsung Internet.jpg


  • Storehouse, Shop, Pantry. Seeing obvious patterns there.

  • @Kalus said:

    Storehouse, Shop, Pantry. Seeing obvious patterns there.

    You can see what's been deciphered. The AI interprets it quite well!