Spirit needs a counterplay for iron will.
After the spirit nerf and stridor nerf iron will is a overkill against her.
All it takes for a survivor is just stand still, leaving the spirit without any real counterplay other than guessing which is very unfun to play against.
Comments
They need to break LOS first for that to work and, when injured, you'd still see the blood trail.
The nerf on stridor was because there was no point running Iron will if stridor was chosen. And now it's the other way around, although I don't see Iron will as often as I used to.
@Idontknowtbh You cannot see blood trail in phase. You used to thanks to father glasses but they removed it.
The problem I have is that it sucks to play against spirit and not have iron will.
BHVR really should normalize it so that survivors don't need iron will to feel like they have a chance against spirits and spirits shouldn't fear survivors having iron will.
@Idontknowtbh Hell you cannot even hear the breathing sound. Iron will makes you completely silent.
Sorry, I didn't know that.
Could that be the counter? That they allow you to see blood while in phase?
@Crowman Personally i don't see any problem playing against the spirit without iron will after they added the directional audio thingy.