For the people upset over the recent PTB Patch notes
Behold! I have created one of those El Risitas interview memes DBD edition. With all the negative feedback and energy going around the forums I thought why not take a little time out of my day and potentially brighten some peoples day.
Before anyone flips out this entire video was a meme and and nothing is true about it. I hope you get a crack or two out of it.
RIP El Risitas, may your meme live on forever.
Dev 5.5 PTB Interview - YouTube
https://youtu.be/uUoAx4Gynz0Quality might still be a little crap until full upload is done.
Edit: Don't expect this to high quality content, I only invested a little over into an hour into this.
Comments
It was pretty good up until the end. Then you started putting phrases where the guy was laughing and that didn't work well at all.
Ngl I lost it at "Were hoping that our epic games store killer can fill the gaps of the queue times".
What a brilliant work of art, well done.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
I needed a good laugh today and this helped. I wont be petty betty about certain ######### not lining up....gold star from me.
Breaking news: Mikaela sales at an all time high.
This was great, but I had to mute the guy. I kept listening to his story trying to work out what was he laughing about ๐
May he rest in peace
Dealing with a torn acl among other injuries atm(pain was kicking in at the end), kinda rushed the last bit I wont lie.
That was awesome
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks! Appreciate it.