Please fix the hit validation on Plague's vomit.
It's beyond ######### annoying how many times I can vomit on a survivor, hear them scream, see them doing the animation where they're being vomited on just for them to not get infected at all. It's even more annoying when it happens 3 ######### times in a row causing a chase to extend longer than it should have. It's also annoying to constantly witness my corrupt purge phase straight through survivors' bodies and have them take no damage, also extending the chase longer than it should have been.
I don't even think it's an issue like with dead hard where the server prioritizes survivors so they get the benefits. I think it's just Plague's hit validation being completely awful.
Comments
Its not just plague something is up across the board with any range attack killer
It took them forever to make that killer somewhat tolerable to play now. You might have to wait another 2 years for behavior to figure this one out.