I still don't get it

How is camping any fun I get there are those meme builds the ones you use once in a while because you wanna have some fun and enjoy being a jerk (not ment as an insult) for a match but why do people constantly camp you lose BP hopefully the devs even if they care find a way to prevent them from camping but in the end all I want to know is how is it fun. I want like a proper answer most people just say because it is I want to know why it is not because is it.

Comments

  • Some people gain enjoyment by doing something that they know is making someone else unhappy.

  • In low-mid tier MMR it's mainly just a gimmick people use to upset each other. In high MMR some are saying it's a necessary crutch just to be able to pull out a 1-2K in some, if not most unwinnable games against really good SWF teams. SWF teams are just survivor friends who are on comms like TS or Discord if you need to know.

    I agree though. It needs to be dealt with and gone permanently.

  • Camping is just the killer doing their objective. BHVR said it themselves, the objective is kills. Secure them as many and as fast as possible. Camping is a helpful tool.