How to relax as killer
I have 2500+hrs in this game, at this point, I've prestige all of my characters, even the ones I would never play. I've DC' d so many time that my DC ban is now 46 hours(it sucks, but it works), it's not worth the frustrations, I've uninstalled this game so many times, but i kept coming back, so hear me out:
Play like noob: don't equip any OP perks nor add-ons, so you wouldn't feel bad if you met sweaty SWF teams, they will feel bad.
Don't be toxic: Don't camp, you can tunnel, but be prepared for Decisive Strike. By giving the other player a chance, you're creating a better environment for the future.
Relax and enjoy this game like a it's your first time playing. Normally survivors will want u to hook and hit them so they're getting points and have fun.
Killer's victory is NOT killing everyone, it is to please the entity, remember.
Have a good game.

Comments
Your take is completely disconnected from reality.
I feel like my advice is way better, so I'll share it.
The reason I only play Killer and always have fun is IDGAF. Instead of trying to play to please survivors, I play however I want. I don't feel bad when I lose, I don't feel bad when I win, I look at like I'm playing a game, because that's all it is.
I camp and tunnel based on multiple factors, some strategic and some just for fun. If survivors are less skilled than I am, I go easy on them, if they're better, I do my best to kill them all. I love tunneling entitled survivors, because it makes me mad that they think they're the boss of me.
When survivors cry, I pay no attention unless I'm in the mood to watch them humiliate themselves. I don't think crybabies should be playing this game, but I don't want them to quit because I like killing them most of all.
How to relax, stop playing 🧠
I was gonna say, I just play basement leatherface and kill as many people on first hook as possible.
Or maybe some full endgame build + facecamping? Nothing like 5 gens of facecamping into a 3k-4k because of rancor + no way out.
And if it doesn't work and you lose? Who cares, it was pretty low effort on your part anyways. STILL not lower effort than playing survivor though funnily enough. So maybe just go play survivor.