The masks removal are unnecessary and only created more hate

Hello, I'm a Bubba main since his release. I just created a new account to talk about the removal of his facemasks because I don't know where I can make a discussion other than the official forums. I think the removal is one-sided and not really talked about with the whole community which is pretty strange to me. Their directions often seem to create more hate and toxicity, and it's a great example why this option is never going to solve problems. The compensation for the removal of his masks are somewhat lackluster and doesn't solve the major issues at all.

Hates begets more hate, consider not to remove his facemasks. Seek for alternative options.

Comments

  • There are 3, if not more threads about this already.

  • Feng has facemasks.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    There are 3, if not more threads about this already.

    I just joined in so i didnt know no need to be rude about it

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Feng has facemasks.

    english isnt my native language

  • I'm sorta on the fence about this.

    While i agree with bhvrs sentiment of preventing racism from being in the game and its bassicly undeniable that racist people used it to be jerks toward black players and characters the way they went about it was extreme and ineffective.

  • @Verstenenaghtedral said:

    Hello, I'm a Bubba main since his release. I just created a new account to talk about the removal of his facemasks because I don't know where I can make a discussion other than the official forums. I think the removal is one-sided and not really talked about with the whole community which is pretty strange to me. Their directions often seem to create more hate and toxicity, and it's a great example why this option is never going to solve problems. The compensation for the removal of his masks are somewhat lackluster and doesn't solve the major issues at all.

    Hates begets more hate, consider not to remove his facemasks. Seek for alternative options.

    You're absolutely right. It does feel one sided and it's unacceptable.