Honestly…
Playing Solo Queue feels like I’m playing against 4 killers these days…
Playing Solo Queue feels like I’m playing against 4 killers these days…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm at the point where I want to enter a match and pretend I'm a rank 20 noob and just annoy everyone with popping gens and trying to flashlight the killer only to intentionally fail. I mean, I'm getting some good teammates, but when I get bad ones, they're really bad.
I just got Iri 1 as a solo queue so I could unlock the achievement for it. I think extracting an impacted wisdom tooth I had was more pleasant than deliberately attempting to pip up once I hit Iri 4 due to teammates letting me one hook, going to second stage, or just hiding in lockers for the rest of the match as soon as they were on death hook. It was three pips forward, one or two pips back, for most of it. It was painful.