Give me a Bubba outfit
I got all the masks for Bubba. Allow me to choose 1 free Bubba skin from the store because there is no way I can use Iridescent Shards to unlock one.
I would like to have the Pretty Woman, my favourite classic.
I got all the masks for Bubba. Allow me to choose 1 free Bubba skin from the store because there is no way I can use Iridescent Shards to unlock one.
I would like to have the Pretty Woman, my favourite classic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Free things, in this economy?
You didn't pay for the four masks with real money, so why would you expect to be compensated with the equivalent of real money?
The only thing that earning the masks cost you was playtime. Playtime also happens to be the only way to earn Iridescent Shards (besides limited time event codes of course).
Ergo, you're already being compensated fairly.
You'll have to get the IP holders to agree to it. :P
What's a economy?