Butterball Skin For Clown
I can't stop thinking about how good of a skin this would be, any thoughts?
(For those who don't know, Butterball is a cenobite that's apart of Pinhead's Gash.)
I can't stop thinking about how good of a skin this would be, any thoughts?
(For those who don't know, Butterball is a cenobite that's apart of Pinhead's Gash.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not for cenobite?
Butterball's wider than Pinhead, and plus Butterball and Clown look oddly similar, and they both have knives
I think the height difference is going to play a factor for implementing him into DBD. The other cenobite may face a similar issue. The width I don’t think will matter at all.
yeah good point, maybe I was too excited to think it through