Reporting gameplay abuse

Just now my friends were in a 30 minute lasting game where the killer kept them sandbagged inside the basement. Pretty sure this falls under gameplay sabotage and I wanted to report this with evidence so that maybe something can be considered to do about this? Cause things like this sadly happen regularly. I'm aware the basement is a trick spot for survivors and that's totally cool but this just ruins the gameplay.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Long as you reported in game. That's all we can really do.

  • @JIOVANNI said:
    Just now my friends were in a 30 minute lasting game where the killer kept them sandbagged inside the basement. Pretty sure this falls under gameplay sabotage and I wanted to report this with evidence so that maybe something can be considered to do about this? Cause things like this sadly happen regularly. I'm aware the basement is a trick spot for survivors and that's totally cool but this just ruins the gameplay.

    >
    Sandbagging is when you use another survivor to lose the killer.

    I assume what happened to you is that the killer bodyblocked you in the basement for 30 mintues? If it really was that long, then this is called "holding the game hostage" and this is a bannable offense indeed. Just record it for 10 minutes or sth and send it to the devs via email, but dont forget to also report ingame.

    Regularly? In 2 years of playing DBD this happened exactly 2 times to me^^

  • @JIOVANNI You cannot use the forums to report other players, please do so by using the in game report system and send further evidence ie video evidence to support https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us . The in-game report MUST be made.

    The forums have a no naming and shaming policy.