My DLC purchases aren’t shared to other accounts [PS4]
I’m genuinely confused about my DLC purchases not carrying over to other accounts on the PS4. I would understand if the other accounts had no access period to PS+ purchased games or content, but they’re all accessible. Furthermore, I can’t even blame it on the DLC being associated with a specific user’s DBD account since all the DLC was purchased under my PS+ enabled account and yet the other users have Freddy and Leatherface unlocked. I checked, you can’t purchase them with shards. So... what’ the deal? I also checked another game (RE7), same idea... all the DLC chapters carried over to the other account. I shouldn’t have to pay for the same content twice so it can be enjoyed by other players on the same console.
Comments
Most games it doesn't carry over.
On PC you only get one account per purchase. Stop being so greedy.
You could try the restore licenses option, see if that helps.
I bought all the DLCs on PS4 (partly for this reason), and CAN access those characters from other logins.
My purchased are available to other on my PS4.
I have two PS4s in the house, it only does on the console I have set as my MAIN though. Perhaps thats the issue
On top of what zarr0ch said, make sure you buy the DLC itself, and not auric cells to buy characters separately. When I first got the game I bought some auric cells to buy the pig, not knowing that for 2 dollars more I could buy the DLC and get detective tapp, and have the characters accessible on my other accounts. smh
necroing this because i just went through this but if anyone still is confused, in game purchases with auric cells will not register as licenses with your psn you have to buy the chapter from the psn store inorder to get it to show up on your other accounts.