The new mid-chapter

I really do not like the the upcoming mid chapter. Just a few quick changes to note; buckle up is still going to be (in my opinion) the worst or at least one of the worst survivor perks there is. Same thing with furtive chase, havent seen that perk used in years other than people trying to get adept on ghost face.

Speaking of ghost face..... sad isn't it. The last mid-chapter changes to him did barely anything, but at the time i said "at least it's a start". His addons are uh... yikes, and his power is quite sad. I don't play legion too much for, well, reasons. But it is pretty obvious that legion is not in a good spot right now. I'm really surprised that circle of healing didnt get nerfed or was even mentioned. Survivors heal so fast that its useless to pressure and injure multiple survivors at a time because it will take them barely any time at all to heal back up.

On to the grade rewards, cool i guess? I would rather have perk tiers get removed or something about the bloodweb itself be changed to at least lessen the insane amount of grinding in the game.

Why were some of the addons for clown and twins nerfed? I mean i can see why redheads pinky finger gets nerfed, i guess it is annoying for survivors to go against that, but the other nerfs were so unneeded in my opinion. Also, that power struggle buff is going to hurt twins even more when going against the power struggle / flip flop builds.

I guess some of the other perk changes were okay. Some of the QoL changes in part 1 were pretty cool too i guess, but that's about it. I know i'm just ranting on and on, but i'm really just disappointed. (also rip leatherface masks)

Comments