What I think about the upcoming (perk) changes
PERKS:
- Boil Over: I think the falling debuff could be really neat and interesting to use. It is still "only" ok, but better than before.
- Distortion: Not the result I was hoping for. IMO 5 Tokens or buffing the duration to 9/12/15s would be better since Hex: Retribution's values were buffed and would consume 2 tokens by default if you can't get into a locker quick enough.
- Remember Me: Still underwhealming compared to No Way Out (which wastes roughly the same amount of time as old RM+Freddy's Dreamworld but is universally usable) since you need the Obsession dead and DS (or even For The People) is a thing.... Just put it back to it's old values or remove the "Obsession is unaffected" part.
- Wake Up: I was never and will never be a friend of perks specifically designed to counter other perks (here: Remember Me). WU is still very niche. I posted an idea a while ago where I would rework Wake Up and Adrenaline to buff the first and nerf the latter.
You wake up from Freddy's Dream World, sprint for 5s at 150% and get 5% action speed to vaulting, cleansing, sabotage and healing (also Jigsaw Boxes!) for 60s. Causes 60s exhaustion.
With the Adrenaline nerf where you still get healed, but gain no speed boost. Getting a health state is huge. So no extra stuff. Still 60s exhaustion.
- Gearhead: Seems nice.
- Power Struggle: Ok.
- Buckle Up: I would prefere it to be a global perk.
- Coup de Grâce: Finally I can do Tier 4 Myers again XD. Although I would like to have another button I have press, so I can chose when to use it or don't waste it, because the gen pops right before I swing.
- Furtive Chase: Yes!
- Dead Man's Switch: Sounds quite strong, especially with that one Scourge Hook perk that lets you scream on the most advanced gen. Or on Artist/Freddy. But let's see how it will work out.
FEATURES:
- Toggle: YES!
- Wiggle skill checks: Sounds nice, but I have to try first. I might prefere a toggle option for that one (old wiggle vs new wiggle).
- Faster updates: Hell yeah!
- New Beta: Cool! I will definitely use that!
- Better Rank Rewards: Always!
SOLOQ:
I would like that very much!
Comments