Clown nerf, but nothing to blight? lmao

First of all I know I said I was going to stay away from the community and I lied (partially). I have quit other games for the same crap that behavior is doing right now, targeting parts of the game that nobody asked for. As example path of exile, they literally butchered part of their community and paid a heavy price for it. I don't know if behavior has the same idea of wanting to take their game into a different direction and if it is, I'm sorry to tell you devs! Its not going to work in the long term, you are seriously going to kill your game.

I am actually fed up at this point and really disappointed the the approach the developers are taking. Todays patch notes have me absolutely scratching my head wondering why clown was nerfed yet blight is literally untouched? LMAO. Clowns busted perk gets changed however blights is just ignored? (Alchemists ring). I'm seriously done with this game and its direction, I wont be sitting idly by and ignoring crap in this game like CoH and pretending like everythings okay.

All in all I'm glad I got my monies worth but I will not be wasting my time with this dumpster fire, Good luck Behavior.

Comments

  • @Gwinty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2735328#Comment_2735328

    Problem is missing compensation. It is okay to nerf problematic add-ons but Clown got nothing in return and just another nerf to one of his few good add-ons. It is the same as with Deathslinger: Slinger was in need for a nerf to that insta-shooting but everybody knew that the old guy was not a good Killer to begin with. The insta-shoot was the only thing keeping him fun for people and when they took that away and left him with nothing well...guess what, Slinger just got less funny to play.

    Same story all over again...

    Yes, he is already not the strongest killer. I'm rarely playing him, but the hardest clowns was always the pinkys and the clowns using their speed bottle.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    In this patch, Nurse is getting stronger and Clown is getting weaker. Let that sink in.

    Yes, bugs should be fixed. We’ve got a genius here.

1 2 ›