The Spirit's dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckQmk3heK6s

Since I drew alot of Spirit's art, I felt like to draw her idle animation into a dance.

image.png

Then I had a thought of "after all, why should not I make an animation of this?"

So I sketch.

image.png

And Im working on it

https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1478413273502392324


This is gonna be the most blessed DBD thing I ever do.

Comments

  • She is shmoovin



    Also someone @ me when the post appears on forums, I must see Spirit as full shmoove

  • Yo, I've honestly lost a lot of faith in this fandom/community but, hey, I love to be pleasantly surprised. This is looking beautiful just based on the art alone, looking forward to the final product. :D

  • @Hoodied said:

    She is shmoovin

    Also someone @ me when the post appears on forums, I must see Spirit as full shmoove

    Shake that hips

    @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Yo, I've honestly lost a lot of faith in this fandom/community but, hey, I love to be pleasantly surprised. This is looking beautiful just based on the art alone, looking forward to the final product. :D

    I will post it here, Twit and reddit