Measured take:
I'm just writing to express my annoyance at the upcoming patch. Summed up very easily:
Absolutely none of these nerfs were warranted. Nerfing B-D tier killers is absolutely unnecessary and maybe even spiteful. I'm honestly baffled that you're nerfing clown's solvent jug, the only thing that makes his anemic slow even slightly useful.
The perks that got a buff pass are weighted very heavily toward the survivor side. Boil Over one of my favorite dumb perks, but it didn't need this tacit buff to SWFs, who are going to use it.
I'm a flex player, I play survivor until queue times get too long then I switch to killer as basically a public service until I feel like going to bed. If the game keeps going like this I'll probably just not mess with the killer part of the game at all. Yall need to bridge this disconnect between your community and the actual issues with the game.
Comments