If You Don't Enjoy Playing Against Boons Play Another Game

They will NEVER be nerfed and will probably be buffed more likely than not. If they were going to be nerfed it would be in the update :)

Stop crying and just enjoy being forced to commit to every chase.

Comments

  • the same can be said for tunnel, camp, facecamp and noed, but we have one thread each once a week

  • Forced Pennance enjoyers:

  • Oh I see we got an expert in the balance department.

  • I wouldn't mind Boons if

    1. CoH's healing speed got nerfed slightly.
    2. Killers had a bigger reward for snuffing them. Like the perk can't be reapplied anywhere for a minute.

    At the moment I can play around them, but several builds I used to enjoy are 100% non viable because injuries don't stick.

  • Nah I would rather just throw the game and tunnel the ######### out of the boon user.