Comments

  • @Alpa said:

    Please make your MMR rank visible for each killer, and for survivor so you can gauge where you stand skill wise.

    Add a world leaderboard for each killer, and for survivor. It would be cool to try and make top 10 for Blight as example..

    Every single game I ever played in the past with a MMR system shows you where you stand.

    I brought this up with friends and we play the game quite frequently. They all agreed it was a very cool idea and would encourage more of a grind, or whatever..

    CoD games have version of SBMM and don't show your MMR.

    But you can see number of wins, average K/D etc. so that's probably even better....

    I would like to see MMR for sure.

  • @Alpa said:

    Please make your MMR rank visible for each killer, and for survivor so you can gauge where you stand skill wise.

    Add a world leaderboard for each killer, and for survivor. It would be cool to try and make top 10 for Blight as example..

    Every single game I ever played in the past with a MMR system shows you where you stand.

    I brought this up with friends and we play the game quite frequently. They all agreed it was a very cool idea and would encourage more of a grind, or whatever..

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/

  • Oh dang I didn't even know that existed. But I'm talking more or less a MMR leaderboard. I'm not sure if you ever played Rocket League, but it's exactly what I mean. Doesn't show your goals, assists, etc... It just shows how high you are MMR wise every season.

  • @Alpa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728663#Comment_2728663

    Oh dang I didn't even know that existed. But I'm talking more or less a MMR leaderboard. I'm not sure if you ever played Rocket League, but it's exactly what I mean. Doesn't show your goals, assists, etc... It just shows how high you are MMR wise every season.

    Well, on this site u can see most of stats, but would be cool to see an mmr indicator under player level like 0 when u just buy the game 10000 max, and normal player would have a 4300 mmr points , thats cool right?

  • No. The last thing this game needs is for pubs to become a poor copy of the competitive scene.

  • @egg_ said:

    No. The last thing this game needs is for pubs to become a poor copy of the competitive scene.

    It already is bro. I'm sorry to say. I haven't had to deal with more competitive people in my life when I get to higher mmr

  • @Alpa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728677#Comment_2728677

    It already is bro. I'm sorry to say. I haven't had to deal with more competitive people in my life when I get to higher mmr

    I'm sure you're at high MMR buddy, everyone in this forum is

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728679#Comment_2728679

    I'm sure you're at high MMR buddy, everyone in this forum is

    Yeah I don't blame you for not believing me, because what you are saying is true. There's also no way to prove it. Which also, proves the point of my post ๐Ÿ˜‚. Buddy.

  • @Alpa said:

    Please make your MMR rank visible for each killer, and for survivor so you can gauge where you stand skill wise.

    Add a world leaderboard for each killer, and for survivor. It would be cool to try and make top 10 for Blight as example..

    Every single game I ever played in the past with a MMR system shows you where you stand.

    I brought this up with friends and we play the game quite frequently. They all agreed it was a very cool idea and would encourage more of a grind, or whatever..

    I agree but on the condition that it shouldn't be visible to others, you can't see other's MMR in no way, then I'm fine with it.

  • Insufficient as it only displays Steam players, while leaving out the larger playerbase of all the consoles together. And sadly they cannot show everyone due to the UEA's with the various consoles.

    Maybe in DBD2...