Change Nurse Fatigue

Many people can't play her because the shaking camera gives them motion sickness. Accessibility matters... is what the gaming industry spokespeople love to say. Get on it.

Comments

  • idk if this is a joke or not. I never heard of one person that doesn't play her because of the fatigue animation bruh ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Supernaut said:

    Hello, i am unsuccessfully trying to learn nurse.

    I always go vanilla w add ons, but have been running BBQ, nurses calling, m&a and bloodhound.

    I know the missed blinks and being constsntly blinking and getting stuck into a hillside will get easier, but My main issues are motion sickness with the constant dropping of the head. Is there anything in game to negate this effect? Otherwise there's just the constant losing people, even with bloodhound. They just seem to have too long to get away and are then gone!

    I'm not so fussed with Ruin, but could really do with any thing that may assist with administering medication!

    Thanks!

    motion.PNG

    Yes

  • @Alpa said:

    idk if this is a joke or not. I never heard of one person that doesn't play her because of the fatigue animation bruh ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I refuse to play her because of her fatigue animation......she just doesn't sound sexy enough.......

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728641#Comment_2728641

    I refuse to play her because of her fatigue animation......she just doesn't sound sexy enough.......

    Kinky.