Is this build good?

SO recently I bought Spirit and I levelded her up and got some decent perks.

I decided to make this build for her but I dont know if It works how I want

The build is:Hex:Ruin;Hex:Haunted Ground;Hex Undiyng and Spies from the shadows(I dont have a better perk)

So can someone tell me If this build is good because I want to use it and be like:they can't repair generators so they tryna find ruin they destroy undiyng and activate HG then there is a 50/50 chance when they find another totem it will be or ruin or HG

So from your opinion guys Should I use this build?

Comments

  • The totem stack is classic and yes, it's a good build. Spies is whatever if you don't have much else.

  • Whispers is a better tracking perk than Spies. So I would recommend you try to get it. But overall, yea, that's a good build.

  • I would try Whispers, or Sloppy instead of Spies...

    Or Jolt is good for Spirit.

  • Asking if this build is good tells me that you're a new player. I recommend not to play with strong builds especially with a strong killer like Spirit. They're not gonna help you to step up your game at the start.

  • @Sir069 said:

    SO recently I bought Spirit and I levelded her up and got some decent perks.

    I decided to make this build for her but I dont know if It works how I want

    The build is:Hex:Ruin;Hex:Haunted Ground;Hex Undiyng and Spies from the shadows(I dont have a better perk)

    So can someone tell me If this build is good because I want to use it and be like:they can't repair generators so they tryna find ruin they destroy undiyng and activate HG then there is a 50/50 chance when they find another totem it will be or ruin or HG

    So from your opinion guys Should I use this build?

    Yeah, that's almost the exact build I used when I was playing Spirit. It's fun because HG has a chance of activating multiple times.

    Even if you don't have any DLC, you can level up Nurse to 40 and get A Nurse's Calling, which is the thing I was running instead of Spies from the Shadows. And then you'll have a straight-up meta build (which is what you seem to be going for).

    Spies isn't a bad perk on her overall, though. IMO it's hugely underrated and can be one of the better tracking perks, and it meshes well with Spirit, but I'd still recommend going for Nurse's instead.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Asking if this build is good tells me that you're a new player. I recommend not to play with strong builds especially with a strong killer like Spirit. They're not gonna help you to step up your game at the start.

    This is also true. You should run some non-meta builds on weaker killers for a while until you get your M1s down if you actually want to get good at the game. It is a fun build, though.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Asking if this build is good tells me that you're a new player. I recommend not to play with strong builds especially with a strong killer like Spirit. They're not gonna help you to step up your game at the start.

    I am rank 1 killer and I have 150 hours in this game so yeah i am a new player

  • @Sir069 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728703#Comment_2728703

    I am rank 1 killer and I have 150 hours in this game so yeah i am a new player

    Actually you're. Idk if you're joking about it. 150 hours in this game is nothing.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728722#Comment_2728722

    Actually you're. Idk if you're joking about it. 150 hours in this game is nothing.

    No I dont think OP is joking, so just roll with it.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728722#Comment_2728722

    Actually you're. Idk if you're joking about it. 150 hours in this game is nothing.

    Yes I know its nothing cuz I play for 1 month