Hack or bug
I have put a ticket in but not entirely sure what happened here. I moried
him in the exit gate and halfway through he managed to escape somehow.
I have put a ticket in but not entirely sure what happened here. I moried
him in the exit gate and halfway through he managed to escape somehow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Won't let me add the video some reason. But I was playing myers with Judith's tombstone and this tapp was teabagging in gate. So I stalk him to get evil within and I get it and go up to him still teabagging and start mori and halfway through he escapes