Legion and Deathslinger need buffs
They both are extremely weak and probably the least played right now. And I checked Dennisreep.nl and I wasn't wrong either.
They both are extremely weak and probably the least played right now. And I checked Dennisreep.nl and I wasn't wrong either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tf is this
Like half the killer roster need buffs but I don't disagree
I also check Dennisreep.nl,its cool,Pain Resonansce is pretty strong on Blight
That's web where anyone can rate killers and then also how good is each perk for that specific killer. You can get some interesting build ideas there.
I dunno man they nerfed Clown