RESTORE HIS POWER
I think it was the ordering of the lockers that did it...
@Mandy said:I think it was the ordering of the lockers that did it...
@Mandy said:
He did microwave the fish in the locker that one time… 🤢
@dugman said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727043#Comment_2727043He did microwave the fish in the locker that one time… 🤢
@dugman said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727043#Comment_2727043
can you imagine the smell?
(on second thoughts, I don't want to imagine that)
Probably the best way to keep the Killer away.
@TheMadCat said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727046#Comment_2727046Probably the best way to keep the Killer away.
@TheMadCat said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727046#Comment_2727046
Nea doesn’t like fish?
Justice for Dwelf!
Bring baby Dweelf back 🥺
No booli the Dwelf!!!! Bring him back.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it was the ordering of the lockers that did it...
He did microwave the fish in the locker that one time… 🤢
can you imagine the smell?
(on second thoughts, I don't want to imagine that)
Probably the best way to keep the Killer away.
Nea doesn’t like fish?
Justice for Dwelf!
Bring baby Dweelf back 🥺
No booli the Dwelf!!!! Bring him back.