The Worst DBD Top 10 Killers List You've Ever Seen

Mines Watchmojo's I can't think of another list that's as bad as Watchmojo's.

Comments

  • I don’t really look for bad lists. It is interesting seeing the old tier lists though. There was a time Trapper actually was the best killer in the game.

  • What’s watchmojos?

    nvm

    putting shape over nurse and executioner….

  • @Tr1nity said:

    What’s watchmojos?

    nvm

    putting shape over nurse and executioner….

    Where's Blight too? He wasn't even in the honorable mentions

  • I remember this one old tier list that thought Clown was A tier and Huntress was, like, C tier, because Huntress had to go to lockers to reload and Clown could reload wherever he was.

    This was back when Clown slowed himself down throwing bottles, too.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I remember this one old tier list that thought Clown was A tier and Huntress was, like, C tier, because Huntress had to go to lockers to reload and Clown could reload wherever he was.

    This was back when Clown slowed himself down throwing bottles, too.

    oof yeah that sounds really bad