The Tricker Glitch
Is anyone having an issue when someone showed be downed and hit? Not with the knives but just a normal hit with his weapon. No perks on the survivors end that would keep them from going to the dying state.
Is anyone having an issue when someone showed be downed and hit? Not with the knives but just a normal hit with his weapon. No perks on the survivors end that would keep them from going to the dying state.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a screenshot of the survivors perks and addons? Did you get stunned by a pallet whilst hitting the survivor?
Maybe you missed something. Could be Mettle Of Man, Dead Hard validation, pallet validation, Borrowed Time, good Adrenaline timing, styptic agent addon etc.
I didn’t. And no not stunned by a pallet. I just find it odd it only happens while playing him. I’ll have to try again today and ss on the ps4.
If you think it's a bug, feel free to report it here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
@Pepsidot is right though, a recording or screenshot could help massively (I think PS4 has Shadowplay enabled??)