Is something up with plague atm?

I just recently played against a plague and even tho they were spewing all over me i could become infected only if i interacted with a infected object would it show. I apologized in end game chat but they were on console so i doubt they could even respond. I dont think ive ever seen this error before so i have no idea if it was the result of a bad connection or something else. So i am just asking if anyone else has seen this where she can spew all she wants on you and the clock ticker never shows up. Sorry Darth Plagueis you tried your best

Comments

  • It's a brown add on. Its actually quite fun to use as it heavily increases the rate survivors get infected by said infected objects.

  • Were they running Prayer Tablet Fragment?

    E5062759-07B2-48A8-BC52-D39046F27109.jpeg


  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    It's a brown add on. Its actually quite fun to use as it heavily increases the rate survivors get infected by said infected objects.

    Oh ok thanks so infected objects do it just not your own spew i dont think they realized it either because they kept trying