Ghosty Boi
I like.
@Tr1nity said:I like.
@Tr1nity said:
:)
Are you the artist of this work?
@Mandy said:Are you the artist of this work?
@Mandy said:
No but i thought i would share it
Please do not share work which is subject to copyright on this platform especially without not crediting the artist.
We have ToS that you signed up to when you made an account on this platform, I do suggest abiding by that and the forum rules.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like.
:)
Are you the artist of this work?
No but i thought i would share it
Please do not share work which is subject to copyright on this platform especially without not crediting the artist.
We have ToS that you signed up to when you made an account on this platform, I do suggest abiding by that and the forum rules.