2021 Got In one Last Kick. D:

Betty White died today. She was 99 years old.

2021 just kicked us all in the jubblies one last time.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • 2021 was an absolute joke of a year. I never want to be reminded of that flop year.

    Year of Disaster.

  • I watch an episode of golden girls when I found out. I still love that show. She will be sorely missed.

  • I'm so sad she died. Since she was awesome in Lake Placid she should get honored in "horror hall of fame game" - DBD should make a Betty White charm and give it out on January 17.

    _20211231_232635.JPG

    Also, Betty White with bear besty ๐Ÿ˜

    Betty1.jpg E_hGB9RWEBQQR_e.jpeg


  • Betty White fact:

    In 1954, Betty White was criticized after having Arthur Duncan, a Black tap dancer, on her show. Her response: "I'm sorry. Live with it."

    She then gave Duncan even more airtime.


    Given she was literally older than sliced bread; that kind of viewpoint was (sadly, still is, in some places) incredibly progressive.

    Betty White was the world's cool grandma.

  • She was a pretty incredible lady by all accounts...was sad she passed and so close to her 100th Birthday as well.

    @AngyKiller said:

    Betty White fact:

    In 1954, Betty White was criticized after having Arthur Duncan, a Black tap dancer, on her show. Her response: "I'm sorry. Live with it."

    She then gave Duncan even more airtime.

    Given she was literally older than sliced bread; that kind of viewpoint was (sadly, still is, in some places) incredibly progressive.

    Betty White was the world's cool grandma.

    I remember reading about that some time ago - she was definitely ahead of her time, we could do with more people like her in the world.

    RIP Betty White.