Some Changes I'd Like To See In DBD For 2022
The changes I'd like to see this one should be the top priority BHVR a better anti-cheat system cause it's clear the one you have right now isn't working.
Turn off SBMM as this isn't a competitive game and you guys said we don't want it competitive but, you made it competitive and now you're loosing some killer players hence why survivor ques are long because the killers don't want to be facing off against SWF squads that fly through the gens in 5 mins 24/7.
Reduce the grind in the Bloodweb I think Mathiew Cote said there is plans to reduce it so I just hope it'll come in soon as the grind is pretty tedious now with all the perks and characters in the game.
Finish the realm beyond updates as there's still maps that need some big changes and reworks "Cough" Haddonfield "Cough" as well as Swamp and Red Forest.
Some more License killer and survivor costumes we're kinda lacking on some costumes for the license characters we still don't have any skins for Freddy or Quentin maybe have a legendary set for Quentin that turns him into Nancy and of course Turn Jackie Freddy into Robert Freddy. We could also use some more skins for Laurie and Michael since we only have 1 outfit for both of them.
Revert some killer changes you've done a little to many unnecessary nerfs to killers such as Deathslinger, Wraith and Pinhead addons for examples.
That's all I have right now maybe I might have more ideas but, just not at the moment.
Comments