Oppression

Oppression right now: 120/100/80 seconds. Too long of a cooldown IMO.

Oppression buff after: Either 80/70/60 seconds or 70/60/50 seconds.

EDIT: Or it be could 60/50/40 seconds just like the survivors exhaustion perks.

Comments

  • 55/50/45 seconds change my mind

  • Oppression/ Dragon's grip/ Thrilling tremors have too long of a cooldown in my opinion. It should be closer to 30/ 40 seconds to make them reliable.

  • It definitely should be a lot shorter. Survivors are only usually working on a couple gens at a time anyways, and I can't kick the affected gens because they're already regressing, so the cooldown is kind of redundant.

  • I would even go as far as reduce the cooldown of those perks to as low as 40 seconds.

    @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    55/50/45 seconds change my mind

    Every single survivor has a 40s exhaustion cooldown. I don't see why the killer should have twice the cooldown...

    The fact that I (as survivor) only see the oppression proc once in a match, if the killer even has the perk in the first place, says a lot...

  • @IWFreak said:

    I would even go as far as reduce the cooldown of those perks to as low as 40 seconds.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2723156#Comment_2723156

    Every single survivor has a 40s exhaustion cooldown. I don't see why the killer should have twice the cooldown...

    The fact that I (as survivor) only see the oppression proc once in a match, if the killer even has the perk in the first place, says a lot...

    technically the 40s exhaustion is actually a 40+x or 40-x because of how it behaves with running or getting hooked.