Trickster = best choice for unskilled player
I am a noob with most of the killers, but I always make at least 2 kills with Trickster. He is incredibly easy to use and cut the chases in half.
I am a noob with most of the killers, but I always make at least 2 kills with Trickster. He is incredibly easy to use and cut the chases in half.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not a fan of the ranged killers in general personally but I agree that I find Trickster more fun to play than Huntress or Deathslinger or Plague.
I wouldn't call him unskilled at all. There is big difference between "noob" / avarage / very good Trickster player.
Even noob Trickster is pain in the ass for survivors