Survivors working together with killers is cringe please stop
Just played a game with a David working together with a ghost face where the David would run to find where we were at tell ghost face and while we were in chase would body block me from doing things so when I would get downed and get hooked the David would instantly unhook me so I could be downed again. This is incredibly frustrating and I’m tired of butt nuggets doing this crap to get free blood points. Sometimes I wish there was a way to vote kick people from games but it would probably end up getting abused anyways just wanted to rant about how I hate people.
Comments
Hella cringe indeed
How many hours in the game do you have?
28 days 16 hours and 49 minutes
Not just cringe, but also against the rules. When that happens, record some evidence and report it.
If they were working together, that's reportable.
Be sure to record the match, report in game and open a ticket on the Support website: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new