Improve the speed of the ghost face

It is not normal for the speed of the Ghost Face to be so slow when it is a person who is too thin and small, I would dare say that it has the same speed as a survivor or a little faster but only a little because the difference is very bad

Comments

  • He's 115% so the usual. It is reduced when crouching tho.

  • Well, honestly, it doesn't seem like, I've been using the Ghost Face all the time and he's a too slow character, I don't see any difference that he's only 15% faster than the survivors, it looks like they have the same speed and on top of that, the game is so badly done. that you put a blade in it or it makes the sound but they continue as if nothing.

  • You are wrong. He is fast.

    He is fast like an old clown obese.

    Therefore really fast.

    But he is slower than an old intoxicated clown obese.