i spend almost 3 million bp, still there is no 1 Gen perks for new killers
I spend almost 3 million bloodpoints and still i can't see any gen perks for killer. This is terrible.
I spend almost 3 million bloodpoints and still i can't see any gen perks for killer. This is terrible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Relatable pain. My favorite part is when BBQ popped out just when I'm running out of perks to unlock so that's awesome.
I'm talking about GEN perks. Without gen perks, 3 gen done almost first hook. I'm hi rank player... BBQ useless for gens...
No such thing as hi rank player.
if you say this, you're must be noob :)))))))))). I'm killer main and i'm never hooked from killers ... Because my survivors rank "0"
me survivor rank -1
Being killer main doesn't equal high rank player.
Every single person here can claim to be top mmr without any actual score to show, and even without any visual proof this is only speculation and nothing more.
Regarding to gen perks.
I do this there should be gen perks available which aren't tied to any specific killer, that way you are not forced to buy certain killer that you don't want to just for their perks.
Ranks no longer exist just the amount of time your able to play so you cant really call yourself a high rank player anymore in this new mmr system. just being iri 1 doesnt equal what used to be rank 1